The adventure continues with "I'm so dumb, I'm gonna hide my face in shame"
(This is gonna carry on until the resits on Wednesday so you have to put up with it..I'm sorry)
I'm just glad we get resits!
There is still hope!
Oh well..
Topic of the day : Accounting Period!
We had a reliever today. The minute she walked in I was like "yussssssss" better than our normal accounting teacher! The class was quiet. Everyone was soo eager to do their accoounting. All of a sudden the bell rang 20 minutes early and eveyrone was like WTF. All the other classes were leaving! And our teacher was like "Shalini go upstairs and ask the other teacher about this" And the reply was NO we dont get to leave. I was like NOOOOOO!! So we were sitting there when..
Teacher : Okay, what should we do now
Shalini: Lets have an irish debate!!! ( the reliving teacher was irish and was Shalini's teacher last year)
Me : o_O!
Me: ummm
Shalini : Irish debating is FUN!
Teacher : Aww, but we don't have enough time
Shalini: Lets have an irish debate!!!
Shalini: Umm lets seee fart tax what about that!!
Teacher: OMG they're putting up a tax on texts in Ireland
Shalini: Natasha, WHAT SHOULD WE DEBATE ABOUT?!
And then like 1000 people were walking out and our teacher refused! So this other girl was like "well what if the 3 o clock bell doesn't ring, you'll be regretting it!" So the teacher was like " Oh well then you'll just have to wait for the 8.30 bell in the morning" So i was like "yaaay a sleepover" and then I was suddenly regreeting it. A SLEEPOVER WITH SHALINI NOOOOOOOOOO!!! IRISH DEBATING NOOOO
yeah, thats it pretty much.
I have too much homework.
Wish me luck for my math resit!
:)
(This is gonna carry on until the resits on Wednesday so you have to put up with it..I'm sorry)
I'm just glad we get resits!
There is still hope!
Oh well..
Topic of the day : Accounting Period!
We had a reliever today. The minute she walked in I was like "yussssssss" better than our normal accounting teacher! The class was quiet. Everyone was soo eager to do their accoounting. All of a sudden the bell rang 20 minutes early and eveyrone was like WTF. All the other classes were leaving! And our teacher was like "Shalini go upstairs and ask the other teacher about this" And the reply was NO we dont get to leave. I was like NOOOOOO!! So we were sitting there when..
Teacher : Okay, what should we do now
Shalini: Lets have an irish debate!!! ( the reliving teacher was irish and was Shalini's teacher last year)
Me : o_O!
Me: ummm
Shalini : Irish debating is FUN!
Teacher : Aww, but we don't have enough time
Shalini: Lets have an irish debate!!!
Shalini: Umm lets seee fart tax what about that!!
Teacher: OMG they're putting up a tax on texts in Ireland
Shalini: Natasha, WHAT SHOULD WE DEBATE ABOUT?!
And then like 1000 people were walking out and our teacher refused! So this other girl was like "well what if the 3 o clock bell doesn't ring, you'll be regretting it!" So the teacher was like " Oh well then you'll just have to wait for the 8.30 bell in the morning" So i was like "yaaay a sleepover" and then I was suddenly regreeting it. A SLEEPOVER WITH SHALINI NOOOOOOOOOO!!! IRISH DEBATING NOOOO
yeah, thats it pretty much.
I have too much homework.
Wish me luck for my math resit!
:)

0 comments:
Post a Comment