CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

welcome..

Welcome to my World

Monday, March 30, 2009

I only got a measly achieved for maths!!!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm so dumb you don't even DESERVE to see my face. I'm gonna hide it with shame with my folder at school from now on. HMPH.
Do you know how stupid i feel???!?!?
I wanna bash my head against the maths textbook until I faint!!!
I wanna bash the teacher!! .. umm okay maybe I'm taking this a bit too far...
Jade said there was this really hard out maths girl last year who went into Mr Campbells math class and started failing!!
I have lost hope..totally!!
My conclusion : This year is not a good year for me!!
But what if this phase never ends and I never get better at math AGAIN??!?!
WE'RE TALKING ABOUT NCEA HERE COME ON I HAVE A REASON TO FREAK OUT, ITS NOT SOME SILLY OLD TEST WHERE YOU ACTUALLY CAN GET LOW MARKS AND GO .. "OH WELL"
I'm just glad we get a resit!!
ARGH!
p.s. my green and white stripy curtains are awesome :)
THANK YOU FOR READING

0 comments: